[UNSURE] Re: [UNSURE] Re: [UNSURE] Re: .tap images - VMS

This is a discussion on [UNSURE] Re: [UNSURE] Re: [UNSURE] Re: .tap images - VMS ; Oh well. Something is filtering the sources. Can't bother with that now. Bill, I suspect you got them, since I also sent them directly to you. If someone else wants them, let me know. Johnny Johnny Billquist wrote: > WTF. ...

  1. [UNSURE] Re: [UNSURE] Re: [UNSURE] Re: .tap images

    --
    Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus
    || on a psychedelic trip
    email: bqt@softjar.se || Reading murder books

  2. Re: .tap images

    In article <45FDAC8D.8080308@softjar.se>,
    Johnny Billquist writes:
    > Oh well. Something is filtering the sources. Can't bother with that now.
    > Bill, I suspect you got them, since I also sent them directly to you.
    > If someone else wants them, let me know.

    Yes, I got them, thanks Johnny. And I'll do you one better. I will
    try to find some time this week to do some work on my website and get
    them up there sop anyone who wants them can just download them.

    Thanks agazin.

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include