No problem. These kind of programs are so simple that I don't even
bother with copyrights on them. Consider them to be in the public domain.
I'm attaching three programs.

tpr: reads a tape and writes to a file
tpw: reads a file and writes to a tape
tpc: reads a file and write info on image on screen (check tape)

Note that these programs are extremely primitive. They should survive
any machine byte order. They currently expect dumps to just have a
16-bit record length in front of every record, and no extra padding. If
one looks at them, they have different buffer sizes allocated. That's
just me and sloppy programming, adjusting the code to whatever I needed
at the moment. Nothing bad will happen if you just extend all programs
to have a buffer of 65536 bytes.

Given these, it should be very obivious to anyone who knows just a
little bit about programming how to adjust them to whatever tape image
format you might have.

Have fun.

Johnny

--