Re: .tap images - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: .tap images - VMS ; I also have a couple of programs under Unix, which I usually adopt to whatever tape image format I come across, and which then can either convert it to some other format, or write it to whatever physical tape you ...

  1. Re: .tap images

    I also have a couple of programs under Unix, which I usually adopt to
    whatever tape image format I come across, and which then can either
    convert it to some other format, or write it to whatever physical tape
    you might have connected to the machine.
    Johnny

    --
    Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus
    || on a psychedelic trip
    email: bqt@softjar.se || Reading murder books

  2. Re: .tap images

    In article <45FC4878.9080003@softjar.se>,
    Johnny Billquist writes:
    > I also have a couple of programs under Unix, which I usually adopt to
    > whatever tape image format I come across, and which then can either
    > convert it to some other format, or write it to whatever physical tape
    > you might have connected to the machine.
    > Johnny

    I would certainly appreciate it if you could email me the sources.

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

+ Reply to Thread