On 11/12/05, Wolfe, Julian wrote:
> Hey does anyone know where I can buy 3 prong Molex connectors, particularly
> those used to connect a QBUS box to a DEC power bus, and the one that goes
> from a cable to the power bus connector? I can't find them anywhere on
> Molex or AMP's web site.

Just to clarify what it is you want: this is the remote power control
connector that turns the power controller on and off? I probably have
half a dozen of them somewhere, but the exact location of somewhere
has become lost with time.

carl lowenstein marine physical lab u.c. san diego

To unsubscribe (or subscribe) from (to) this list, send a message to
info-pdp11-request@village.org, with the first line of the message
body being "unsubscribe" or "subscribe", respectively (without the quotes).