On 11/12/05, Wolfe, Julian wrote:

> Hey does anyone know where I can buy 3 prong Molex connectors, particularly
> those used to connect a QBUS box to a DEC power bus, and the one that goes
> from a cable to the power bus connector? I can't find them anywhere on
> Molex or AMP's web site.

Just to clarify what it is you want: this is the remote power control
connector that turns the power controller on and off? I probably have
half a dozen of them somewhere, but the exact location of somewhere
has become lost with time.

carl
--
carl lowenstein marine physical lab u.c. san diego
clowenst@ucsd.edu