Hi Friends:
I posted this am about VT100 keys and my RX02 issuses.
Thanks for the personal notes on VT100 keys!

I did an interent serach and found http://penguincentral.com/docs/31.htm
which are a set of replies to question like mine regarding RX02.
I'm sorry to say in 2 out of 3 of my bad RX02, the belt had fallen off.
Pretty dumb, but an nice easy fix!
The third is a mystery, but probably an electrical problem which is out
of my realm. Anybody want some spare parts?

Will