Panel needed - VMS

This is a discussion on Panel needed - VMS ; Well, I got my stuff set up in a H9612 cab. Unfortunately, now I need the filler panel that goes at the bottom of the cabinet because it didn't come with it. The panel I'm looking for is about an ...

  1. Panel needed

    Well, I got my stuff set up in a H9612 cab. Unfortunately, now I need the
    filler panel that goes at the bottom of the cabinet because it didn't come
    with it. The panel I'm looking for is about an inch, maybe an inch and a
    half shorter than a standard 5.25" panel. I contacted a few places and they
    don't seem to have them.

    If anyone has one of these and wants to part with it, I really need this
    piece.

    Thanks!

    Julian

  2. Re: Panel needed

    On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, Julian Wolfe wrote:

    > Well, I got my stuff set up in a H9612 cab. Unfortunately, now I
    > need the filler panel that goes at the bottom of the cabinet because
    > it didn't come with it. The panel I'm looking for is about an inch,
    > maybe an inch and a half shorter than a standard 5.25" panel. I
    > contacted a few places and they don't seem to have them.

    Do you have a photo of the cab and the place where the panel goes?
    I couldn't find H9612 in any of the SOCs that I have. (And googling
    for H9612 images gave me all kinds of unrelated stuff!)

    - Rob

    --

    Rob Brown b r o w n a t g m c l d o t c o m
    G. Michaels Consulting Ltd. (866)438-2101 (voice) toll free!

+ Reply to Thread