Chicago-area DECies? - VMS

  1. Chicago-area DECies?

    Hey, I was just wondering if any of my fellow DECies on this list live in
    the Chicago area, I know there were quite a few DEC shops around here back
    in the day.

  2. Re: Chicago-area DECies?

    In article , "Wolfe, Julian " writes:
    > Hey, I was just wondering if any of my fellow DECies on this list live in
    > the Chicago area, I know there were quite a few DEC shops around here back
    > in the day.

    Me, and the whole CARTS LUG:

    http://Eisner.DECUS.Org/lugs/carts/

    www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org

    I support drug testing. I believe every public official should be given a
    shot of sodium pentathol and ask "Which laws have you broken this week?".

+ Reply to Thread