John,

I am VERY interested in the 11/40 CPU set.

I am also interested in the following items:

* 11/40/45/50 various core memory
* 11/50 fastbus memory
* ACT PDP11/40 cache
* RL11 controller

I will gladly pay shipping to the US.

Thanks,
Ashley Carder
2401 Devils Backbone Rd.
Leesville, SC USA 29070

[mailtowner-info-pdp11@village.org]
> On Behalf Of John Holden
> Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 12:48 AM
> To: info-pdp11@village.org
> Subject: Disposal of DEV equipment, mainly PDP11's
>
> I have a large amount of DEC gear to give away. A list is available

at:-