SCO Unix (BSD 2.11?) availability - VMS

This is a discussion on SCO Unix (BSD 2.11?) availability - VMS ; It seems people have talked about this a lot, and I though it was time I looked. There are lots of pages with references, but either I'm doing something dumb (likely) or something is broken. Help? I find http://minnie.tuhs.org/PUPS/ with ...

  1. SCO Unix (BSD 2.11?) availability

    It seems people have talked about this a lot, and I though it was time
    I looked. There are lots of pages with references, but either I'm doing
    something dumb (likely) or something is broken. Help?

    I find http://minnie.tuhs.org/PUPS/ with no problem.
    It suggests I can get a free sco license which I can then use to access
    the mirror sites and download BSD for a pdp11. I can't get to the license
    site and
    the mirrors want a login. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?
    Did this deal go away?

    I can access ftp://minnie.tuhs.org/pub/PDP-11/Sim..._2.3/software/
    but my understanding that these are licensed for SIMH only, and I don't
    quite get
    the difference between these distributions and the BSD 2.9 and 2.11 I see
    referenced elsewhere.
    Will

  2. Re: SCO Unix (BSD 2.11?) availability

    In article <5.2.1.1.1.20050705200712.02f27540@mail.softhome.ne t>,
    Will Kranz wrote:

    >I find http://minnie.tuhs.org/PUPS/ with no problem.
    >It suggests I can get a free sco license which I can then use to access
    >the mirror sites and download BSD for a pdp11.

    Unless thigns ahve changed since 2002, that's not quite right. The
    above page links to

    http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Caldera-license.pdf

    (under "News").

    >I can't get to the license