Hi,
I am beginning to move forward on the RX11 emulator (Unibus version of
the RXV11 emulator).
Here is a page where I will be posting progress:
http://www.geocities.com/saipan59/dec/rx11_emu.html
Scroll down to the pictures section - that's where I'll be adding status
updates. There are currently two pix that show the test/debug setup.

I'm off to a slow start because I got distracted by another project -
I'm building a Geiger counter. If anyone needs it, I can now give some
helpful advice on how to build a small DC-DC power supply that takes 9
volts in, and outputs 900 volts at a few microamps... :-) (most Geiger
tubes require 700-900 VDC).

Pete