Re: Does anyone here have an 11/60? - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: Does anyone here have an 11/60? - VMS ; I have the UCSD pascal for the PDP11. Even have the box, although it looks like hell. Chris Bill Gunshannon wrote: > In article , > kaplow_r@encompasserve.org.TRAB oD (Bob Kaplow) writes: > >>In article , bill@cs.uofs.edu (Bill Gunshannon) writes: >> ...

  1. Re: Does anyone here have an 11/60?

    Bill Gunshannon wrote:
    > In article ,
    > kaplow_r@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) writes:
    >
    >>In article <3dfgs4F6uh7n8U4@individual.net>, bill@cs.uofs.edu (Bill Gunshannon) writes:
    >>
    >>>As long as we're talking obscure systems in PDP-11 clothing, I don't
    >>>there is any chance someone here know where I might find a Pascal
    >>>Microengine? (Oh yeah, and I don't have a first-born son to offer
    >>>for it either. :-)

    >>I remember seeing those, but the name of the company that made them escapes
    >>me. Had the UCSD p-code interpreter in the microcode. The rest of the CPU
    >>was the same WD chipset as the LSI-11. Was it WD themselves that sold this?

    > Yes, It was called The Western Digital Pascal MicroEngine.
    >
    > bill
    > [Who is also still trying to find a copy of both the PDP-11 version
    > of UCSD Pascal (the real one, not the Terak version) and the Adaptable
    > System]

  2. UCSD Pascal was Re: Does anyone here have an 11/60?

    "Christopher Zach" wrote in message
    >I have the UCSD pascal for the PDP11. Even have the box, although it looks
    >like hell.
    >
    > Chris

    I am making an archive of UCSD Pascal's. I have copies of the Terak's
    pSystem and sources to early versions of the PDP sources.

    Would you mind donating copies to the archive?

    Randy
    www.s100-manuals.com

+ Reply to Thread