William wrote:

>1. Which DLV11-J port is channel 3?? The M&P book seems to handily not

mention that and I don't think it was on the card itself (don't want to
pull it to look).

The trick is to photograph the hardware "before" you plug it in.

6..12..Mpix phots are better or at least as good as grannies specs or a
loupe, I typically phot hardware and "read" from the pics - for vintage, PC
and real hardware - in preference to optical aids.

Good luck with the 11/23

Martin