From: "Wolfe, Julian "

>If not I'll hack up a SCSI cable and make one, it's no big deal, but I
>couldn't find any documents about the pinout on that card.

[DL11W]

http://www.dbit.com/pub/pdp11/info/dl11.txt

... has the regular DL11 pinout. DL11W is the same for all the pins that
matter (I forget whether it supports the external clock but you probably
weren't going to use that anyway). (You mean IDE cable, it's a 40-pin
header.) Make sure you connect pin E to M, otherwise it won't receive
(there are potentially two different receive level converters in a DL11x
so that wire decides which one is really connected through to the UART).

John Wilson
D Bit