> Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:03:12 -0400
> From: "Douglas A. Gwyn"
> Subject: Re: Problems with 11/34A
> To: info-pdp11@village.org
>
> Julian Wolfe wrote:
> > I'm going to doublecheck those grant cards to make sure they're all the way
> > in tonight when I get home.

> Also make sure they are the right way around!
> It isn't the way you might guess..

Note the etched lettering on the grant card that says "Flip Chip".
But it is a mirror image, so that when the card is inserted properly
you can read "Flip Chip" looking through it from the front of the
machine. Or at least you could if the card was transparent.

carl
--
carl lowenstein marine physical lab u.c. san diego
clowenst@ucsd.edu