On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Stuart Brook wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:12:31 -0700, Ian King wrote:
> >*I saw one on eBay a couple of years back. *IIRC, it was in Europe
> >*(so shipping to the States would have been horrendous, which is why
> >*I didn't try to buy it!) and it went for a fairly high price.
> >*That's the only one I've seen on the market in the last five years
> >*or so. *-- Ian

> Indeed they are rare beasts.
>
> I've seen only one since my involvement with DEC systems began in 1971.
>
> As somebody I know would say
>
> They're nearly as rare as rocking horse droppings!

So the fact that a computer club I'm involved in having had four at the
same time a number of years ago is kindof unique?

All I have left now is the cards for a complete CPU. Tossed the cabinet
like six years ago now. Don't think anyone would be interested in the cost
of shipping it from Sweden anyhow... :-)

Johnny

Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus