Hi everyone!

I got another question about my 11/34A. I have a DL11-W board in it
that needs a transition cable. I have a BC26L-01, can I use it for a
connection?

If not I'll hack up a SCSI cable and make one, it's no big deal, but I
couldn't find any documents about the pinout on that card.

Thanks!
Julian

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss." -Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Julian Wolfe
Help Desk and Macintosh Technician
College of Lake County
Tel: 847-543-2258