From: owner-info-pdp11@village.org [mailtowner-info-pdp11@village.org]
On Behalf Of Wolfe, Julian
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 7:58 AM
To: info-pdp11@village.org
Subject: Does anyone here have an 11/60?

I ewas just curious, because I never see these discussed. Does anyone
on this list own a PDP 11/60? They seem to be very rare machines.

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss." -Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Julian Wolfe
Help Desk and Macintosh Technician
College of Lake County
Tel: 847-543-2258