On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Julian Wolfe wrote:
>>> 7. H222----------------------------------
>>> 8. G727-
>>> 9. M930----

>> You need a grant card in slot 9, too!

> There is an M930 in slot 9, why would I need a grant card after the
> terminator?

Because slot 9 (C-F) is a normal quad slot like every other C-F slot. The
terminator in A-B sits behind C-F. It doesn't really matter for the last
slot in the system, but it is good practice to always put a grant
card in unused slots, especially when using the M9302 terminator board.

Christian