On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Eric Smith wrote:

> Johnny wrote:
>> The 11/40 FE uses DH11s. So you don't manage to fit more than one (or if

> Technically they're DH20s, but it's really the same thing. It just
> has a slightly different configuration as shipped.

Hmm, are you sure? I know that our DEC-20s have DH-11 that, afaik, just
say DH-11 in all our documentation.
But I might be wrong here... Seems weird to call them DH-20 though. I
would perhaps be more comfortable if that would have been if they were on
a KS-10.

Johnny

Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus