On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Julian Wolfe wrote:

> So, back on topic, does anyone know when each model was stopped on the
> production lines?

:-)
The only one I can remember is the 11/93 and 11/94, which I believe was
EOL'd in 1997 or somesuch.
The 11/8x was probably around 91, since the 11/9x was announced in 1990.

Others will have to fill in all the blanks. I never paid attention to this
specific fact, since I seem to have a habit of keeping old stuff running.

Johnny

Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus