On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Julian Wolfe wrote:

> [...]

Not boing familiar with RT-11, I can only venture a guess.
MSB - TK25, TS11, TSV05, TU80
MUB - TU81, TK50
MTB - TS03, TU10

Those are the three tape controllers I'm aware of that you might have on a
Unibus/Qbus directly.
Then you also have massbus tapes...

On RSX, you have:
MM: - massbus TM02/TM03 tapes