On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:17:17 -0500, Mike Young wrote:
>*Anyone got a document describing the jumper settings for this unit?
>*I seem to have misplaced mine. Thanks...

Handle Top Left ...

Then there are double row headers as follows ... left to right (and up and down the board a bit)

2 way, 8 way, 10 way, 10way, 11 way

They are in order

on the 2 way
-B B

on the 8 way
RS R1 R0 T0 T1 T2 T3 R2 R3

on the 10 way
C -E 1 2 M1 P -FR FB BG -FD

on the 10 way
S1 C1 A4 A3 A10 S A8 A9 A12 A11

on the 11 way
PB A6 A7 A5 V4 V7 V3 V6 V5 V8

CSR A3-A12 1 = jumper in

Vector V3-V8 1 = jumper in

Rcv speed R0 - R3 Tx speed T0 - T3

Speeds R0-3 and T0-3 in unless otherwise shown
50 none out
75 0 out
110 1 out
134.5 0 1 out
150 2 out
300 0 2 out
600 1 2 out
1200 0 1 2 out
1800 3 out
2000 0 3 out
2400 1 3 out
3600 0 1 3 out
4800 2 3 out
7200 0 2 3 out
9600 1 2 3 out

Factory settings

BG In
P Out
E Out
1 Out
2 Out
PB Out (enables programmable baud rate)
C In (Common speed 110 baud enabled)
C1 In (Common speed 110 baud enabled)
S Out (Disable split baud rates)
S1 Out
H out
B out
-B out
FD out
RS in
FB out
EF out
MT out
M out
M1 out

(Don't have the descriptions of some of the jumpers like C M etc)