11/23+ filler panel needed - VMS

This is a discussion on 11/23+ filler panel needed - VMS ; I'm looking for an 11/23 filler panel that goes between the top RL02 and the 11/23PLUS CPU. it's about 2.5" tall by 19" wide. If you have one for sale, or for trade (I have a few qbus serial cards ...

  1. 11/23+ filler panel needed

    I'm looking for an 11/23 filler panel that goes between the top RL02 and the 11/23PLUS CPU. it's about 2.5" tall by 19" wide. If you have one for sale, or for trade (I have a few qbus serial cards if you need them) I'd like to know. Thanks!

    Julian

  2. Re: 11/23+ filler panel needed

    On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Julian Wolfe (FireflyST) wrote:

    > I'm looking for an 11/23 filler panel that goes between the top RL02
    > and the 11/23PLUS CPU. it's about 2.5" tall by 19" wide. If you
    > have one for sale, or for trade (I have a few qbus serial cards if
    > you need them) I'd like to know. Thanks!

    I have a bolt-in panel for a 5 1/4 inch space, and a snap-in panel for
    a 1 7/8 inch space. Perhaps you could move things up or down to use
    one of these?

    - Rob

    --

    Rob Brown b r o w n a t g m c l d o t c o m
    G. Michaels Consulting Ltd. (866)438-2101 (voice) toll free!

+ Reply to Thread