Yep, I have a pair of these with the controller, and all that. It's a
neat Q-bus device; emulates 4 RK05's (2 on the fixed platter, 2 on the
removable) and is pretty quick. THe pack is an RL01/02 physical media,
but is formatted by the device (which BTW will make a RL01/02 pack
useless for an RL01/02.

The big drawback is being an RK05 software clone it's a bit tight for
installing RSX11 (RT works fine) and it's limited for 256kb memory
systems (DMA on RK11's is 18 bit tops)

I also have all the docs and build materials. Anyone interested?