From: Johnny Billquist

>Hmm, I think BASIC+ is actually an RTS in RSTS/E... BASIC+2 is not. It's a
>pure compiler.

BASIC-PLUS is normally an RTS, but later versions of RSTS shipped with an
undocumented thingy called CSPCOM, which can compile the CUSPs into .TSKs.
So I assume that's a real compiler of some kind, but unsupported for
anything other than the stock CUSPs.

There's definitely something *called* BAPLUS.SAV for RT-11 but I don't know
how compatible it is with RSTS BASIC-PLUS.

John Wilson
D Bit