RE: PDP11 configurator/website idea - VMS

This is a discussion on RE: PDP11 configurator/website idea - VMS ; Heh, that would be hilariously useless as a website backend > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-info-pdp11@village.org > [mailto wner-info-pdp11@village.org] On Behalf Of Eric Smith > Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:53 PM > To: info-pdp11@village.org > Subject: RE: PDP11 configurator/website ...

  1. RE: PDP11 configurator/website idea

    Heh, that would be hilariously useless as a website backend

  2. Re: PDP11 configurator/website idea

    In article <200412211901.iBLJ12VY071355@schizoid.village.org>,
    "Julian Wolfe" writes:
    > Heh, that would be hilariously useless as a website backend

    Not that I would be interested in trying it, but why? You may have
    to get creative for the inter-connects, but I see no reason why the
    frontend and the backend should impose any insurmountable obstacles
    on each other.

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

  3. Re: PDP11 configurator/website idea

    "Bill Gunshannon" wrote in message
    > In article <200412211901.iBLJ12VY071355@schizoid.village.org>,
    > "Julian Wolfe" writes:
    >> Heh, that would be hilariously useless as a website backend

    > Not that I would be interested in trying it, but why? You may have
    > to get creative for the inter-connects, but I see no reason why the
    > frontend and the backend should impose any insurmountable obstacles
    > on each other.
    >
    > bill

    If someone still has the original code what are the chances of using the
    original code on an emulator that can be people can telnet into?

    Randy

+ Reply to Thread