Bill G. wrote:

>What about a hacked RQDX module? There seem to be plenty of them still

around. Doesn't it have the T-11 on board? If using the MFM logic
isn't practical, hack ia nsomehwere just before it.

I looked into this briefly.
The RQDX has an MFM controller chip, which (I believe) talks DMA to the
local memory on the RQDX board.
If someone has a commented source listing of the T-11 code, it could be
hacked to talk to a more generic interface, replacing the MFM chip.
That is, let the T-11 continue to handle MSCP (the hard part?), while we
replace the storage I/F with something else.

Pete