Hi,
The code for my T-11 machine is posted at
www.geocities.com/saipan59/dec/fsa.txt
www.geocities.com/saipan59/dec/fsahex.txt
The first file is a Macro listing of the Fig-Forth system, with mods for
my T-11 platform.
The second file is a HEX file, which I use with my EPROM blaster.

All *known* problems have been fixed in the code.

The main diffs between this code and the standard Fig-Forth for PDP are:
- Use an MC6850 UART instead of the old 6402-style DL11-compatible UART.
- No disk support at all. I plan to add a Forth word for blasting the
EEPROM instead.
- Removed the ORIGIN data area. Hard-coded the backspace char to be
0x08, and to echo 0x7F ( the char ).

Pete