Me, too (I hate saying that!). There was a set of RSX diskettes Doug Gwyn
was bidding on - once I saw that, rather than get into a bidding war with
him I left it and figured I'd ask him afterwards what he'd want to make me
a copy. :-) Alas, some scalawag (at least, someone whose eBay ID I
didn't recognize) sniped him in the last few seconds. -- Ian