From: will kranz

>I'm seeing a lot of familiar names bidding the prices out of
>my reach tonight. Aren't you guys going to bed before 1am?

I sort of imagined there was an unwritten rule about this -- when I see a
familiar name as high bidder, I don't bid at all. We've got enough problems
with the deep-pocketed collectors-but-not-users folks driving the prices
up, (on stuff that will rot in a display case) without competing against
each other!

John Wilson
D Bit