The .pdf file seems to be back on, at:

http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/PDP-11/

Michel Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-info-pdp11@village.org
[mailtowner-info-pdp11@village.org]On Behalf Of Chris Doran
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 7:32 PM
To: info-pdp11@village.org
Subject: Re: Trying to get 11/44 running

jcwelch@hal-pc.org (John Welch) wrote in message news:<13efcc39.0405062043.63294a65@posting.google.com>...
> In a minute or so I have XXDP up! Blew me into the weeds, man!
>
> If anyone can point me to an XXDP primer that would be great.

If you can read/print Postscript, get XXDP.ps from
http://web.archive.org/web/200306040...et.com/public/
Unfortunately, the original site seems to have gone away and thw
Wayback Machine says it didn't grab the parallel .pdf (though I didn't
try all its archives).

This is XXDP V2 system commands only, no specific utilities.

Chris