> I think the DLV11-J 4-fold SLU-interface could be configured for this, but
> you may need a special wiring at the 10 pole Amp-plug.

Yes, the DLV11-J can be configured for RS422.

You need to change the "M" and "N" jumpers for the particular channel
so that pins "X" and "2" are connected instead of "X" and "3" (which is
the default for RS232 operation), and you also need to install a 100 ohm
termination resistor.

See http://t3x.dyndns.org/PDP-11/modules/dlv11-j.html