Greetings:
Did DEC or a third party make any RS422 io boards, UNIBUS or QBUS?
It may seem immoral to some of you but I've aquired a couple
of the 68K Macintoshes and thought they would make a cute
terminal, but turns out there is a serial interface problem.
If I do it I should probably just use an adapter dongle, but
was curious.
Thanks, Will

[apologies to owner for mis-addressing this the first time!]