Well, a mixture of boredom, reading of alt.callahans, and surfing for
PDP stuff has led me to create this awful list of puns based on the
PDP11. See if you can guess what they are, and make up some of your
own to share with the rest of us. Also, tell me if this is a downright
stupid way to try and liven up the list

Example:
Jughead's Pal; Irish prefix; ruled piece of land = Archie O Feif = RK05

1. Hollywood Robin Hood; word professing surprise; Peter of Arabia
2. Red Viking; graceful song in flight
3. British Pastime; southern "everyone"; two sides equal
4. Fleet McLady; Golf tool; measure of your best
5. Riot Central; God of War; common gaming item