From: owner-info-pdp11@village.org [mailtowner-info-pdp11@village.org]
On Behalf Of Christopher Zach
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 8:05 AM
To: Michael Ross
Cc: info-pdp11@village.org
Subject: Re: Bidding on Ebay for DEC equipment

*jaw drops*

Ok, someone tell me *WHY* this stuff goes for so much on Ebay? It's a
VT100, not a 103, 104, 125, or something else "cool". And VT100's are
not even old.

Nor do they have the personality of say an LA36 or a VT52. Though even a

VT52 is not as odd as a VT05 or a VSV11 or a GT40 or....

That's insane. Who is buying this stuff and why?

Chris