> Still, the cable is much easier to handle. I think it's actually identical
> to the cable for the RL01/02.
>
> Johnny
>
> Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus

The cable is different. One of the two has less wire connections
and will leave open lines that will not work.

I think the RL02 cable can be used on RK06/7's but not the other
way around but my memory is less than accurate on the exact details.
Been way too long since field service and I've got no fiche or
printsets. (If anyone's dumping any let me know...)

Warning: Using RK06 and RL02 cables interchangeably will NOT work.

Bill
--
d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN. Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
bpechter@shell.monmouth.com|pechter@ureach.com