Johnny Billquist wrote:
> eBay is a curse. Stuff is being split into pieces to maximize someones
> profits, thus destruying even more equipment, driving the prices even
> higher.

Actually almost all PDP-11 stuff on eBay is taken from
decommissioned excess business equipment, and we're lucky
that it wasn't merely run through a metal recycler for
its gold content.

What irks *me* is the seller who says "We don't know
anything about this equipment, but we powered it on and
the lights lit up." I have no idea how much equipment
has been destroyed by such recklessness.