Re: Terminal pager on RSX-11M+ - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: Terminal pager on RSX-11M+ - VMS ; On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, David Evans wrote: > Is there a terminal pager-like function on RSX-11M+ similar to > TERM PAGE nn on TOPS-20? Fiddling with SET TERM /HOLD and friends > doesn't seem to work. Do you mean ...

  1. Re: Terminal pager on RSX-11M+

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, David Evans wrote:

    > Is there a terminal pager-like function on RSX-11M+ similar to
    > TERM PAGE nn on TOPS-20? Fiddling with SET TERM /HOLD and friends
    > doesn't seem to work.

    Do you mean something like TYPE/PAGE from VMS DCL? M+ V4.6 DCL has this
    functionality. Otherwise, I would use VTL.

  2. Re: Terminal pager on RSX-11M+

    In article ,
    Rob Brown wrote:

    >Do you mean something like TYPE/PAGE from VMS DCL? M+ V4.6 DCL has this
    >functionality. Otherwise, I would use VTL.

    I'm not sure what VTL is. But I was hoping for something that would
    provide paging functionality for something like "show dev".

    --
    David Evans dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
    Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/

  3. Re: Terminal pager on RSX-11M+

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, David Evans wrote:

    > hoping for something that would provide paging functionality for
    > something like "show dev".

    Oh. Offhand, I can't think of anything that will give you that. Sorry.

+ Reply to Thread