On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Christopher Zach wrote:

> If they spin up at 2 seconds, then they are *WAY* faster than my RK03's.

I think they take a bit more than 2 secs, but not much more.
I'm telling you, they spin up fast. :-)

> That sounds a bit *too* quick.

After 2 seconds, the power spike drops. A guess is somewhere around 5
seconds to come online. It was a while since I spun one up last, so this
is all from memory. If required, I can throw the switch and time it.

Johnny

Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus