On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Christopher Zach wrote:

> Sure. Take a look at the front of your average RM03. There is a small
> molex plug at the top, and one at the bottom. Signal in and out for
> spinup control.

My RM02 is not nearby right now (no RM03s left). And since I've played a
lot less with them, I will not swear to it. But are you so sure about RP
drives? I've played more with those, and I cannot remember anything like
that on those drives. Then again, all those drives require 3-phase power
anyhow... :-)

Johnny

Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus