Will Kranz wrote:
> Maybe E11 & SimH should have a hardware option module to give look and
> feel?
>> I'm beginning to wonder if there is a market for a lights/
>> switch register add-on (it could easily be designed to work
>> with either Qbus or Unibus).

In the course of working on the VT11/VS60 simulation, Phil Budne
and I have identified the need for a generic "control panel"
library (with at least X11 and Windows realizatins) for use in
implementing various lights/switches devices for SIMH (and maybe
standalone use). My particular application for this would be in
an LK11/LK04 simuation, which has almost the same complexity as
a generic PDP-11 switch+display egister device.