My TUK50 have four LEDs on the card. I've got one copy of a TUK50 manual,
but that one seems to be for a revision of the controller that don't have
these LEDs.

Since my TUK50 isn't working, I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about
these LEDs. I suspect Ihave an error code displayed, but I don't know

Any help would be wonderful.

Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus
|| on a psychedelic trip
email: || Reading murder books
To unsubscribe (or subscribe) from (to) this list, send a message to, with the first line of the message