Sorry I didn't read your original message closely enough.

Have you tried adding /DEFAULT=FEED to the queue initialization

If that doesn't work, you might try this:
1. Add a module to your device control library containing a single
formfeed. If you already have a RESET form that does this, it
will do.

2. Define a print form such as:

3. Make that the default form for the queue:

I hope this helps.