The answer is to build a device control library for that particular printer.
That would be a text library (.TLB) containing a reset module. These are
the steps:

1. Create a text file called RESET.TXT containing the control sequence
needed to reset the printer between jobs. In your case, it sounds like a
single formfeed character would do.

2. Create the device control library file and insert your reset module into
it:
LIBRARY/TEXT/CREATE LG12_CTL RESET

3. Copy the library file to SYS$SYSDEVICE:[VMS$COMMON.SYSLIB]

4. Add the following qualifiers to your queue startup command:
/LIBRARY=LG12_CTL/SEPARATE=(RESET=RESET)

You may have to stop and restart the queue.