Problem - VMS

This is a discussion on Problem - VMS ; Please let me know if this group can help me in solving my problem. I have to provide C++ TCP/IP implementation for windows/dos code for my project that i was unable to complete due to an accident. If it is ...

  1. Problem

    Please let me know if this group can help me in solving my problem. I
    have to provide C++ TCP/IP implementation for windows/dos code for my
    project that i was unable to complete due to an accident. If it is
    available with good documentaion. I'm doing the course by
    correspondance so i do not even have any mentors to help on this.
    Thanks in advance.
    please contact me at mudit.khetan@gmail.com

  2. Re: Problem

    Hi !