Cheap Alphaserver ES45 Upgrades ! - VMS

This is a discussion on Cheap Alphaserver ES45 Upgrades ! - VMS ; We currently have some (7) ES45 Model 2 off-lease. These are 1Ghz EV68C machines. They are upgradeable to 1.2Ghz but that is still a little pricey ! Barebones system only $4995 These don't use the same memory as the ES40 ...

  1. Cheap Alphaserver ES45 Upgrades !

    We currently have some (7) ES45 Model 2 off-lease.
    These are 1Ghz EV68C machines. They are upgradeable to 1.2Ghz but that is
    still a little pricey !

    Barebones system only $4995
    These don't use the same memory as the ES40 but do use pretty much the same
    other parts.
    Same power supplies, graphic cards disk cage rackmount kit, etc.

    Memory - 2GB HP Memory $1299
    4GB HP Memory $2995

    Uses 133Mhz 200PIN SDRAM JEDEC fyi

    Call or email if interested

    --
    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp

    T: 877-6364332 x201
    Intl: 001 912 447 6622

    E: dturner-at-islandco-dot-com
    F: 912 201 0402
    W: http://www.islandco.com

    --
    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp

    T: 877-6364332 x201
    Intl: 001 912 447 6622

    E: dturner@islandco.com
    F: 912 201 0402
    W: http://www.islandco.com

  2. Re: Cheap Alphaserver ES45 Upgrades !

    David, would you swap 4 (not so bare) ES40's for two ES45's?

    On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:17:55 -0700, David Turner, Island Computers
    wrote:

    > We currently have some (7) ES45 Model 2 off-lease.
    > These are 1Ghz EV68C machines. They are upgradeable to 1.2Ghz but that is
    > still a little pricey !
    >

    > Barebones system only $4995
    > These don't use the same memory as the ES40 but do use pretty much the
    > same
    > other parts.
    > Same power supplies, graphic cards disk cage rackmount kit, etc.
    >
    > Memory - 2GB HP Memory $1299
    > 4GB HP Memory $2995
    >
    > Uses 133Mhz 200PIN SDRAM JEDEC fyi
    >

    > Call or email if interested

  3. Re: Cheap Alphaserver ES45 Upgrades !

    Tom

    As much as I would like to swap,. we need to SELL these.
    You can call me to discuss if thou wishest!

    DT

    newsp.tqzp36wutte90l@hyrrokkin...