I need a way to display video on my Alpha Workstation. - VMS

This is a discussion on I need a way to display video on my Alpha Workstation. - VMS ; I'm looking for a Video Player for my Alpha running VMS 7.1. I only have a Fortran Compiler so the .exe would already have to be built or the source code would have to be in Fortran. Does anyone know ...

  1. I need a way to display video on my Alpha Workstation.

    I'm looking for a Video Player for my Alpha running VMS 7.1. I only have a
    Fortran Compiler so the .exe would already have to be built or the source
    code would have to be in Fortran. Does anyone know where I can find one?

    Please reply to cyberunlimited@gmail.com

    Thanks.

  2. Re: I need a way to display video on my Alpha Workstation.

    "Jeff" writes:

    > I'm looking for a Video Player for my Alpha running VMS 7.1. I only have a
    > Fortran Compiler so the .exe would already have to be built or the source
    > code would have to be in Fortran. Does anyone know where I can find one?
    >
    > Please reply to cyberunlimited@gmail.com

    If you manage to find someone shareing a media player source written
    in Fortran, I want to see it myself! Good luck.

    /andreas

    --
    A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?