What is the plural? - VMS

This is a discussion on What is the plural? - VMS ; If the plural of VAX is VAXEN, then what is the plural of Alpha??? -- Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! Kaplow Klips & Baffle: http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org ...

  1. What is the plural?

    If the plural of VAX is VAXEN, then what is the plural of Alpha???

    --

    Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
    >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! <<<

    Kaplow Klips & Baffle: http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
    www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org

    "To enslave men, successfully and safely, it is necessary to have
    their minds occupied with thoughts and aspirations short of the
    liberty of which they are deprived. A certain degree of attainable
    good must be kept before them." Frederick Douglas, "My Bondage and
    My Freedom," 1855

  2. Re: What is the plural?

    kaplow_r@encompasserve.org.TRABoD writes:
    > If the plural of VAX is VAXEN, then what is the plural of Alpha???

    Alphen?

    - h

    --

    hsiegel~at~pobox~dot~com <*> Netcom Class of '93, RIP Netcom!

  3. Re: What is the plural?

    Bob Kaplow wrote:

    > If the plural of VAX is VAXEN, then what is the plural of Alpha???

    Alphae?

    What's it all about, Alphae?

    ....or...

    What's that in your pool? ...Algae?