searching for alphas - VMS

This is a discussion on searching for alphas - VMS ; We have in our mill 9 alpha 255 at 233mhz . since they are getting pretty old , parts are hard to find . If someone can tell me where i can buy used working one , instead of ebay ...

  1. searching for alphas

    We have in our mill 9 alpha 255 at 233mhz . since they are getting pretty
    old , parts are hard to find . If someone can tell me where i can buy used
    working one , instead of ebay . let me know here
    thanks !

  2. Re: searching for alphas

    I have one, but I'll only trade it in for a better one (DS10, DS20...).
    Might be an option if your VMS require a 255 or lower
    p%e%r.%e%k%d%a%h%l@%b%l%u%e%w%i%n.%c%h (remove persentage signs).

    "Martin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:Xns95B99D0A6BA31infomfdomotiquecom@207.35.177 .135...
    > We have in our mill 9 alpha 255 at 233mhz . since they are getting pretty
    > old , parts are hard to find . If someone can tell me where i can buy used
    > working one , instead of ebay . let me know here
    > thanks !

+ Reply to Thread