Need help with Decwindows Session Login!!! - VMS

This is a discussion on Need help with Decwindows Session Login!!! - VMS ; Hello, does anyone know how to replace the DIGITAL Logo on the Session Login using a VAX 4000 Workstation running VMS 6.2 and Decwindows? I know how to get rid of it, I just can't replace it with my custom ...

  1. Need help with Decwindows Session Login!!!

    Hello, does anyone know how to replace the DIGITAL Logo on the Session Login using a VAX 4000 Workstation running VMS 6.2 and Decwindows? I know how to get rid of it, I just can't replace it with my custom logo.

    Thank you.

    Please reply to: jtaff@cvwd.org

  2. Re: Need help with Decwindows Session Login!!!

    > cyberunlimited@verizon.net wrote:
    >
    > Hello, does anyone know how to replace the DIGITAL Logo on the Session
    > Login using a VAX 4000 Workstation running VMS 6.2 and Decwindows? I
    > know how to get rid of it, I just can't replace it with my custom
    > logo.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Please reply to: jtaff@cvwd.org

    Try the comp.os.vms group.